Thursday, February 21, 2008

Count your... Miracles!!!



First is a picture of Zachary, then is a picture of Dario- so you can see them "together" for the first time... :-)

We are truly blessed to see God working miracles in our lives... I know that our family has several worth mentioning, but for now, I want to introduce you to one that is most recent and special to us... meet Zachary. He was born two weeks after our son, Dario, and is truly a miracle child to my sister and brother-in-law. He and Dario have never met, but I think that these two share a family resemblance that binds them even before they do.

Zachary, we are so happy to have you in our lives. We cannot wait to meet you in person. Until we can, remember that we think of you often and love you very much. And an official congratulations to my sister and brother-in-law for their handsome, little miracle. We love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I didn't realize they were only two weeks apart!! They do look like they are cousins:) Hopefully one day they will get to meet!

    ReplyDelete