Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Pop" From My Heart...






Here are some cards I have made this month... for Valentine's Day, a birthday, and a a baby shower. I am currently into making these pop-up cards which I found on RobertSabuda.com. I have done the heart one, the flower one and the Noah's ark one. Each is fun. The Noah's ark one looks more difficult but is worth the effort because it is so adorable. They are surprisingly easy once you get the hang of them. And so cute... Worth the try!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are AMAZING!!! Oh how I wish you were here so I could use your talent with our MOPS group...but I know God has you there and maybe one day (when the babies are a bit older) you can start your own mothers group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celita --

    Just got to see your blog for the first time. It is awesome, thought-provoking and wonderful to see your family grow. Blessings to you all in 2008!

    Love,
    Jeff and Silvia

    p.s. check out our blog: www.jeff-tindallfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow girl...you've put quite the time and energy into all these crafts! looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow girl...you're quite crafty! looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete