Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Curious- Learning Tag...

I could not pick just 6 people, so I sent it to all I thought might like to know or remember (mom and my sister, for example) how weird I can actually be… no fear of me being ashamed of that, by the way. Now to come up with things that are unknown… hmmm… and, I came up with a little more than 6 things, but don’t feel like you have to do more. It is just me. I want to write down any I can think of…

The guidelines are as follows:

A. List 6 or so facts/habits about yourself that no one knows.

B. tag 6 or so other people.


1. I have been known to color-coordinate the clothes hanging in my closet.

2. I inherited clicking ankles (that knuckle cracking sound) when I walk, especially when I am trying to be really quiet... :-)

3. Besides a mommy, the first thing I ever wanted to be when I grew up was an archaeologist… then, I “matured” a bit and wanted to be a singer. (Actually, when I realized how much math goes into being an archaeologist I decided I had best move on to something else that I know I like alot…)

4. My earliest memories are when I was three and living in St. Kitts for three months with my grandparents… (Mom, I remember crying cause I wanted you, and I remember posing for some pictures and walking along a stone bridge-like thing. And the cold floor as I laid on the tiles under Pop-pop’s desk as he made his business calls.) funny huh?

5. I played the violin for three years in elementary school. I could not read notes but followed along by ear. I wasn’t the greatest, but I got along okay.

6. I love paper and colors and words and plays on words and punctuation marks!!! Wrapping paper, card stock, wall paper, crepe paper, parchment paper, tissue paper, stickers, you name it… in paisley, checks, Turkish colors, asian mixes, neons, metalics, glittery, gem tones, swirls, polka dots, flowered, striped, animal print, etc., etc., etc… some poetry, alliterations, imagery, synonyms, antonyms, run-on sentences, exclamation points, adjectives, quotes--- the American English vocabulary is SO much fun!!! Might be why I tend to enjoy card making and scrapbooking. Always wished I could have a more practical gift like sewing, crotcheting, or painting… but they just do not come as naturally.

7. I sometimes think in poetry.

8. I was once told that I walk like my dad… hmmm. Hope that is a good thing. Mom, what do you think?

9. I used to help myself to fall asleep by either rocking myself or decorating a house I had in my imagination.

10.I hum not only to wordy songs but to any music I know, including guitar solos.

11.I have been known to jump up and down and squeal with delight when I get excited--even now as an adult...

12.Although I am mostly outgoing, I am still a pretty shy person… you didn’t know that, did you?

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted you to know I read this and I laughed too. :)
    Nena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted you to know I read your blog. :) Love you lots cousin!
    Love,
    Nena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize this was workin, so I told you twice I read your blog. :) If I told you once, I've told you twice! Except this is the third time. :) haha
    Love,
    e

    ReplyDelete