Thursday, May 15, 2008

7th Original Cut- Romans 15:13...


"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." Thomas Jefferson

On Wednesday, I received two emails with two bits of inspiration that are the reason I ended up doing this cut. First, I received the included quote by Thomas Jefferson from my husband's cousin, Jonathan F., and then I got the verse from Rose A. I have been "chewing" on both since I heard them, and, so, this is a big ole "Thank You" out to both of you. Family and Friends, all of your prayers and encouragement are very much appreciated. Have a great day!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you can do such delicate letter cutting. I feel like such a clutz with letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I have felt VERY discouraged about the letter cutting because I feel clutzy at it, too. Plus I dislike not being able to get the o's and a's done without making them hollow. ick! oh well, i do my best and hope it turns out alright. I write it all down backwards on the back in caps and in pencil then cut the best i can. I think Cindy does an amazingly FAB job at it, though, so i aspire to try doing better as i see her work. I think your people, especially children, are very sweet. love the girl-in-the- rain-under-the-umbrella, one. So sweet as are so many others you have done. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Celita,

    Thanks for the plug and great to hear thatthings are getting better with Dario.

    Ciao,
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete