Sunday, May 25, 2008

8th Original Paper Cut "Kids Are A Blessing- Psalm 127:3"...


In honor of kids... Psalm 127:3-5a says, " Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has a quiver full of them..."

And... to all of you being blessed by pregnancies, I love you and am praying for you and your precious little ones- Nikki, Jen R., Jen L., Julie here in NA, Denise, Kathy, Gina, secret "C", Tina, Linda, (Did I forget anyone? Let me know.)and all of you who may not know just yet (you know who you are...:-) ). Have a blessed and decent-feeling day!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love your papercuts (I looked at all of them). I especially like the banner over me one. Thanks for stopping by - yes, by all means use the ideas - some are mine and some are borrowed and found on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Hurrayic. love the word that your son invented!!! I tried to check out as much of your site as i could before my kids called. It was so fun and interesting, i added you to my favorites. :-) have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting my blog, and I'm glad the book recommendation helped! I LOVE your papercuts! They are really good, and have such a heart felt meaning to them!
    I hope your baby is feeling better.
    Thank you again, for visiting me all the way from Italy!
    Blessings,
    La Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey......You asked about ATCs. Here's a link to a good description about them:
    http://www.artjunction.org/atcs.php

    If you're on Flickr, search for ATCs and you'll find a lot of swaps. I'm in the "ATC Beginners" group there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Snippety, what a great way to move around art! Nice that you found a way to get other neat pieces, too. Show us what you get along the way, won't you? Wish I was closer to share in the fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete