Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"Love n Swallowtails"- 5th Paper Cut...


These are the words to a popular song that I used to sing in Sunday School as a kid.. The song is called "His Banner Over Me Is Love"


He invites us into His banquet table

His banner over me is love

He invites us into His banquet table

His banner over me is love

He invites us into His banquet table

His banner over me is love

His banner over me is love




The one way to peace is the power of the cross

His banner over me is love

The one way to peace is the power of the cross

His banner over me is love

The one way to peace is the power of the cross

His banner over me is love

His banner over me is love

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a sweet cutting. You should frame that one to hang in your home.

    I remember that song from Sunday School. In my mind's eye I can visualize the little hand motions that go with the chorus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still sing them with Benjamin from time to time...they don't sing those songs anymore in sunday school! I guess we have to continue the tradition:) Love the paper cutting...it's such a great representation of what family should be!

    ReplyDelete