Friday, June 20, 2008

The Results Are In...


Thank you, Scribbit, and guest reader and judge, Lei, from the My Many Colored Days blog, for the Honorable Mention. (Unfortunately, I am still working on how to put direct links into the blog. I am sorry. Having silly issues in spite of those who have tried to clue me in. Thank you to those of you trying to help me through it. Working on it. In any case...) I am so excited! For those of you who enjoy reading, there are links on scribbit.blogspot.com to each of the wonderful stories written and entered into the contest. I, personally, cannot wait to read them (when i get a chance). Have fun and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award! (I haven't figure out the link thing either, so if you find out....please let me know)!
    Thanks for the comments on my blog about the tea pots, the idea was inspired by a pattern of Sharyn Sowell.
    Hugs,
    La Donna

    ReplyDelete