Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thistle-Dom A & B Cut- 11th Original...


I think that is what that green, thorny, bush-like weed with hot pink, "furry-petaled" flowers is called... Anywho, the colors just struck me, and I HAD to make a cut of it. Does not do it justice, but have plans on trying another version which is why this is "11 A & B". It is amazing to me to know such gorgeous colors can pertain to such a thorny and otherwise unattractive plant. And I was also thinking how life is that way. No matter how rough, tough, and uncomfortable it can get, we can always find a bit of beauty, encouragement, and hope in it. Just takes the notice. Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Here's a blog you might like.http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/ She has tons of really good art and craft lessons for little ones. And I believe there are some other similar blogs you can link to from there. jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. sorry for any inconvenience... have a great day... Celita

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there! Thanks for the comments on my blog. nice to know other people like what i do. and as a scottish lady i can asure you that this design you've done, does our national flower proud! i love the colours

    emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, thank you so much. Your "approval" makes me beam. I am happy with how they turned out, too.

    ReplyDelete