Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Belated Pictures from June Visit From Family From U.S...



























We were blessed to have family from the States come and visit us in June. Sorry it has taken me so long to post the pictures. We met one day here at our house and then another day at my sister-in-law's house. When I first met the Lynch family, I thought they were one of the neatest families. They had five children and were just beautiful to observe and spend time with. It is funny to see their and my family in a picture. Between just our two families, we are 10 People!!! :-) We love you and miss you very much. D, thanks for being such a good sport. In one of the shots of the kids rough-housing, that is Antonio, Giosaia, and MIRANDA tackling D...K, Luca sends his love to you EVERY DAY!!! Hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment