Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's Moments Like These...

It is moments like these when I realize how self-absorbed, selfish, superficial, and materialistic I can be. (I still would like to win that quilt, though!!!) This blog entry that I came across placed my priorities a bit more in the order they need to be in. It was inspiring and touching and sparked a drive to do more for the God I serve. May it do the same for you...

http://goodnewsfromafarcountry.blogspot.com/2008/05/your-sisters-in-africa.html

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to explain this "link" thing!!!!!!! I swear, I think that I tried everything on my own....and it just wouldn't work! Now, I can at least look like I understand this whole blogging formatting thing! : )
    Hugs,
    La Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi....yes, me again! Thanks for also telling me about Emily Hogarth! Also, I added the "Win This Quilt" to my blog through your blog! That should earn you more chances to win, and keep your really cute family warm!
    Hugs,
    La Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are welcome... and i am not sure how your linking the quilt contest will help me, but if i do not win, i do hope YOU do. :-) Have a great day, Grandmommy... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the quilt but since I'm not a "blogger" I really can't enter! hope you win it!!!!

    ReplyDelete