Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Win This Quilt!!!...

http://oldredbarnco.blogspot.com/2008/07/win-this-quilt.html

As much as I love you all, I could just kick myself because I really like this quilt and would love to win it. As we all know, the chances get more slim with each new person that makes a comment. But... I have to share the love. Look at this absolutely gorgeous quilt!!! Look at those colors!!! If you win, send it my way!! Alright, I am okay. At least, I will be okay. I really do not win things anyway, so I don't know what I am so hyper for. Well, hope you do win. If I don't first... :-)

P.S. That is a piece of it over there on my sidebar... Unfortunately, I will not be able to do the video, by the way, in case Old Red Barn reads this. But thank you for the chance... :-)

1 comment: