Thursday, August 21, 2008

"H" For Thankful Thursday...

1) Happy smiling kiddies with Hotdogs in Hand while playing Hide-n-seek...

2) HOPE (the noun/verb... and also including my Baby Hope whom is with Jesus now), Heaven, Health...

3) Hee-haws from donkeys... Hawks, Horses, Hounds, Halibut, Hams, Hamsters...

4) Hair and Good HAIR days without using all that Handy gook to keep in Held down...

5) Words like: Haberdasher, Hackneyed, Halcyon, Harmony, Heroine, Higgledy-piggledy, Humdrum, Hodgepodge, Hullabaloo...

6) Havens, Hay Rides, Hammocks, Hugs, Huddles, Handshakes, Heard words...

7) Handfulls of blossoms or Handwritten pictures and notes Handed to me by my Handsome, little ones or my Hubby...

8) Henry, Hailey, Hattie, Heather, Hugo, Hannah, Hans...

9) Hip Replacements, Heart transplants, Hearing aids...

10) Belly laughs and all the Hah-Hahs that Help me Handle the Hard times in life...

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I love the alliteration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to try this one of these days--your list is so great--and you came up with so many!!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun list idea!

    And just how do you pronounce halcyon? It is one of those words that I'm too scared to say for fear of saying it wrong.

    ReplyDelete