Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Kids Are Getting In On The Fun!!!...



I had a scrap of paper with a hand and lights coming out of it laying on the table. Antonio came to me exitedly and said, "Mamma, it looks like the song 'He's got the whole world in His hands'! He added the globe and the border papers, and look at the finished product. His perception was amazing. And it prompted his first Artist Trading Card, which will be posted along with my own on my Flickr site and here. He accomplished it with very minimal help from me, and look how great it turned out. Wow! And what a great reminder to all of us!

And, I accomplished my second Collage ATC. I really like it! Makes me want to feel a sea breeze and go hunting for cool shells. :-) The kids saw it and exclaimed how it reminded them of the story of Ruth. Well, I am not sure exactly how, but after what they said, I could not come up with a better title than to call her by her newly given name, "Ruth".

1 comment:

  1. so nice that the kids are noticing and getting involved themselves! nice work!

    ReplyDelete