Tuesday, September 9, 2008

August 2 of 2: Samuel And Agata Wedding Reception...










Anthony's first cousin, Samuel, from his mom's side, got married in August. Here are some pictures of the event. We only went to the reception, as the wedding ceremony was held up North where her family now lives (meaning... they are originally from Sicily).

If any of you knows what the name of the picture is, or who painted it, please let me know, as I fell in love with it and have no info on it... Isn't it lovely? sigh...

3 comments:

  1. I forgot he was getting married! So he married a Sicilian? Whomever he married I'm just so very happy for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pics of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, he got married? I didn't even know he got engaged. I wonder if my mom forgot to tell me and she knew all along. I miss them terribly. I haven't seen him in a long time. :( He, Silvia and anthony are adults!!!! Thanks for sharing these photos. I feel like I was there!

    ReplyDelete