Saturday, September 27, 2008

It Was Nice To Get Tagged...


Wow, I have been tagged... :-) My hubby's cousin, Susan, tagged me with this especially cute logo, and I must say, it made me feel extra special today. Thank you, Susan L. from Where In The World, for your thoughtfulness. I really appreciate the thought. Have a great day! Love ya!

Now it's my turn to tag 7 others, and here are the "rules":
1. If you've been tagged, you can put the logo on your blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

So now to tag my 7.....here are seven blogs (in no particular order) that I love visiting routinely:


Jan...Octamom...Bring the Rain...Riddles...Emily H...Neatcs...shabbynest...


Tag, you're it! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so, so much for the tag/award! And so thrilled you liked the homeschool fashion parade!
    That's a true picture of the daily school wear around here!!!

    So glad that you had a great time with family--so wonderful! We had M's parents in town this last week and it was so fun!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sweetie! Hope all is well with you. Now, I will go browsing around your blog. I've been out of town.
    Love,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete