Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Twinks Bank Icon Award...


I was awarded a blog award at this link! http://ribbonsetc.blogspot.com/2008/09/raks-and-award.html

The rules are:
1. Use the twinks bank icon;
2. Only 5 people allowed to be nominated;
3. 4 of the 5 have to dedicated followers of your blog;
4. 1 is to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world;
5. You must link back to whomever gave you the award.

I award it to: (sorry for any inconveniece, i am happy to have you check in and want you to be recognized...and for you whom I do not know very well... I look forward to getting to know you better :-))

1) Decore To Adore

2) Snippety Gibbet

3) Octamom

4) Takin time to smell the flowers

5) See Beyond Now

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'll be. Thank you, Dear Friend!

    I got your package of ATCs today. How fun! Of course, I love the ones you made. OF COURSE! I love all your snips. I absolutely adore the ATCs your little ones did. They are so cute, I just giggled looking at them. You are too much! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderfully sweet of you! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete