Friday, October 17, 2008

Early October's Fun Visit From Jonathan, Beth, and Family...



:-)See, Jonathan! Got'ya!




















































I have so many "belated" posts to catch up on, but before I do that I wanted to post some recent photos of our time with Cousins Jonathan, Beth, and their kids, Joshua and Caleb. (sorry so late, guys)It was a different and memorable time together, and it was a laid back time together. We had a great time being very real. :-) We enjoyed our family time together, first at my sister-in-law's house on Saturday and then our house on Sunday. Really. It was a bonding time. We adults laughed about old times and got reacquainted with the changes life and God grow in us with time, and we ATE lots of good food, like my mother-in-law's homemade pasta, for example, and figs. The boys had great "boy" time (running, playing, jumping, rough-housing, making up flying matchbox cars games, finding lost money, playing, and just enjoying laughing and being together- and they were such GREAT sports about posing for all the pictures I wanted to take. Aren't these great?!), and Miranda had a blast keeping up with them and joining in on the fun. What can I say, she is the only girl amidst a troup full of rambuctious boys. :-) For sure our kids bonded so tightly that Caleb chose us to send his Stanley project to. I cannot wait to get it so I can post on that, too, but for now, enjoy these photos... Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. that is so awesome that they could come and visit! those pictures of the kids are GREAT!! it's so nice to see cousins from so far reuniting...i can't wait for our boys to see one another again!! it's funny to see allessandro in the pics knowing that he's here now! love ya and can't wait to see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sure looks like a fun time together! Sal and I need to get back over to Italy sometime. Thanks for sharing!

    Love and smiles,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, I just came here to thank you for your comment on my blog...

    ReplyDelete