My blogger friend, Nancy, tagged me with this simple and fun get-to-know-you, and so, I thought it would be fun... Here are five random things about myself...
1) I can cross both eyes, or even just my left one by itself. :-)
2) I love paper and colors and small odds and ends, which might be why cardmaking, scrapbooking, and artist trading cards are some of my favorite things to do.
3) I played violin for 3 years in elementary school without ever really learning to read music. I played by ear, following along (and not always really well... eek!), and to this day I can follow notes, but tend to lean on my ear to keep up. Does that maybe mean I may have a learning disability as far as reading music goes? Always wondered.
4) When I was a senior in High School, and year book details were being organized... there was a particular entry for the year book about "where such-and-such person would be in ten years". Well, someone thought it would be funny, and another person thought it funny to publish, that they thought I would be a NUN... I was not easy, did not date, and I guess, holding to my beliefs made someone uncomfortable out there. But, as you know, I am not a nun, though I love my Jesus. I am dedicated to Him, married happily to my hubby, and have five kids... Nope, not a nun. :-)
5) I love old 30's, 40's, and 50's movies (romance ones, mostly)... I used to be able to quote trivia about movies and old actors like crazy, I have been known to pray for the ones who are living, and I cry when one of them passes away... Boo-hoo about Paul Newman!!! :-(
And now, I will tag a few of you, in hopes that you would like to participate...
Takin Time To Smell The Flowers
Have a great day!!