Saturday, October 25, 2008

Welcome The Newest Member Of Our Family...



Stanley is our "Foreign Exchange Student" who is from America. He was sent by our cousin, Caleb, so that he can experience what it is really like to live in Italy. Being that Stanley is recovering from his trip here, we wanted to announce his arrival at least, and let you know that you may be seeing more of him in the near future. And so, it seems that his first adventure is... being blogged about. :-)

Caleb, we are so excited to have Stanley with us. Thank you for thinking of us... We love you and miss you!!!

4 comments:

  1. We love Flat Stanley around here! He certainly has had some amazing adventures as he has spent time with some of our family, and I'm sure he will love getting to tour Italy with all of you! ;o)

    Thanks so much for your cheers for me on my story--I was thrilled to be one of the honorable mention picks! You are so sweet to be happy for me!!

    Okay, so what do the Italians do for fall? Or is fall just sort of an Americana thing? I've only been to Italy in the summer, so I don't have any experience with the seasons there...

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stanley glad you made it to Italy. I hope you have fun with my cousins. I sure did when I was there. Enjoy plenty of pasta and Cassano water for me.
    Love,
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we love Flat Stanley! It is such as great learning experience for a child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! You can take Stanley to some really neat places. Cousin Caleb's Stanley is going to be the coolest Stanley in class. Are you allowed to laminate him, or will he suffocate? I would be nervous about his survival in this house. He might drown when Bandido turns over the flowers. A ziploc bag? Hee hee. I'm sure Stanley is much safer in a house with paper cuts than he would be here. Can you paper cut him a house?

    ReplyDelete