Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Well, And, So...

You must know, at this point, that I have a soft spot in my heart for art based on Scripture. Well, I have recently become aware of this artist, Deeann, and her work. You must check her out. Her work includes a lot of Women of The Bible: Rahab, Esther, etc... and some others that have not been mentioned in an entire story but are still so worth remembering. You will be amazed and overjoyed as you encounter her perspective of these Women of Faith.

http://joydeeanncarson.blogspot.com/

http://joydeeann.com/

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm a big Deeann fan, right? Her journals arrived today and they are OUT OF THIS WORLD. I cannot wait to tell about them. She is the sweetest thing. Maybe one day I'll get to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually learned about her from YOU... and I learned about you from one of your commments on Bring The Rain... Funny how being curious can be such a blessing... :-) At least in this. She gave me permission to mention her on the blog, and you are right, she is very sweet... if you ever do meet her, send me a pix??? would love to see you both together "in person"... :-)

    ReplyDelete