Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another Little Nephew To Meet...




This is my newest nephew, Nathanael, and he was born in July... I cannot wait to meet him. My kids are excited that they can someday meet Little Nathanael and Zachary, who was born 2 weeks after our Dario.

They do not know it yet, but we will have that opportunity mid December as we have our tickets, and we are going back to visit for Christmas!!! My insides are squealing with delight just like a kid. So, If for some reason, I do not blog much, it is because I am not home with "all kinds of time on my hands". We are trying to spread ourselves evenly between two families and our sprinkling of must-see friends, too. We already have plans on making all kinds of wonderful memories. And my immediate family, my parents, my siblings and their families, we all plan on getting a portait taken together. We are something like 16 people. That in itself will be quite a memory. And we will NOT be using candy canes to try to get their attention!

Pray for travelling mercies and for a fun and memorable visit. By the time we get there, it will have been nearly 2 1/2 years since we have seen our families and been back to visit. It IS Time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a wonderful Christmas you will have!!!!! New family members, old family memories, and wonderful memories!: )
    Thank you also for stopping by my blog and leaving such heart felt comments about my papercuttings! You make my day! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete