Sunday, November 30, 2008

Belated September... Titi Elva and Elvita Visit...



















My paternal aunt, Titi Elva, in Spanish, and my cousin Elva came and visited in September. I was excited just to see them and spend time with them, but the visit went FAR better than I EVER imagined. We had so much fun: laughing, sharing, praying, playing together. The kids had a BLAST. Although we only had about 4 days together, we had so much fun and fit in so much, that it seemed like we had been together for longer. We miss them so much!!! Here are some pictures of their time here.

You may remember me mentioning one my cousins who put out an album called "Until I Here You" a while back. It is my cousin Elva, that you see here, that I was referring to. She stopped here in Italy after doing some Missions Work in Africa. You can read about that here. Please go and learn more about her, her music, and the ministry God has provided for her to do here... Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you keep this blog. Really makes me feel connected! Love you and we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you post these! Makes me feel connected! Love youse!

    ReplyDelete