Monday, November 3, 2008

I Have Added Another Blog... Come see!!!...

So, I have decided to open another blog attached to this one. It is called "Days Ease Wordlets and Craftivities", and you can find it at this link... http://daysease.blogspot.com/ Basically, it will be an outlet for the creative words I sometimes feel like writing (hence Wordlets) and for the my craft activities (hence Craftivities). I hope you will come over to see what I am up to. Have a great day... and have fun being creative and crafting away!!!

P.S. I am still getting it together so don't be surprised if it is not very pretty right now... and I am still adding older stuff to the site so don't be surprised if you have already seen the stuff I am adding at this point... But, I am working on it. Have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment--- over there. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment