Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lovely Lady Award...


I was very pleasantly surprised to receive this award JUST for visiting a blogging friend's blog, Decor To Adore. She received it from Joanne Kennedy from My Little Cottage In The Making, and I think it is so GORGEOUS. There are not rules for passing it on, so I will do what Decor To Adore did. If you would like this award, just leave a nice, little comment, and I will be happy. ;-)

Please copy this award, post it on your blog and be sure to pass it on to all the lovely lady bloggers you know and love.

To all you "Lovely Ladies" out there...Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Your art alone deserves this award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous looking award. I just FINALLY got around to accepting the award you gave me. Sorry it took so long. Blogging has become so hard to do these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! looking forward to seeing you in december!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!

    Thanks so much for your wonderful comments yesterday--you have such a way of describing where the Lord has you, what you are learning--thanks so much for sharing your walk!

    Thanks also for your kind wishes for 4 of 8--today seems to be much better--hopefully we are over the hump!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This award is so very pretty!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog! Here is a link to look at iris scissors: http://www.indigo.com/tools/gphtools/iris-dissecting-scissors.html
    I use the straight iris scissors, and found a pair at a very low price on Ebay!
    I wish I knew what the French letter said. All I can tell you is the paper and handwriting are so beautiful!
    Blessings,
    La Donna

    ReplyDelete