Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Simple Praise Report About My Morning...

I have a praise... I promised two elderly and sickly family members that I would come and visit them MONTHS ago. For one reason or another, I was not able to go until this morning. It was driving me crazy, to not be able to keep my promise and to be forever remembered for that, and because I really did want to spend some time with them. Thank the Lord; He provided the means this morning. And it was perfect timing too. He knows, and He provides. We can never know His perfect will, but it is wonderful to see how He can use us, grow us, teach us, etc... when we are open to Him, available, and willing. Praise our Awesome God!!!

4 comments:

  1. I imagine that you brought great comfort and joy to those you visited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes He is AWESOME!!! i'm glad you were able to make good on that promise and i'm sure it was greatly appreciated. God is smiling:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
    http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete