Wednesday, January 28, 2009

In Case You Are Wondering...

"Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?" should read "Where in the world did Celita go?"

Sorry, All. Been having a time of it... getting unpacked, getting back into the school routine, and all the other everyday stuff that does NOT stop when you are on vacation or come back.

I have been also having a hard time with my allergies which have graduated to a nice cold, which had me gasping for breath for TWO asthma attacks, within hours of each other, a couple of days ago. Yesterday had me recovering from that. Let me tell you how much I value the ability to BREATH. Nothing like it.

"Thank you, Jesus, that my breathe belongs to You, and that You have promised to take care of me, and to NEVER leave me or forsake me. Help me, Lord, to be truly better. Because, I am a little nervous of that happening again. Your grateful child, Celita."

I have to say, I am blessed that this is the first asthma attack in YEARS. To give you an idea how long... I have been married for nearly 9 1/2 years, and this was the first time my poor hubby had to witness one. And I had not had one for a few years before that, too. Thank God for a hubby who helped me when I could not help myself. It was scary... for me, my kids, and Anthony, it was that bad.

Why did I have one you might ask? Well, I guess it is a mixture of a few things, three of which might be allergies, my cold, and the horrible-for-asthma weather. Other than that, I am not sure.

Anyhow, hope you are all well. I am thinking of you, and have you very deeply in my heart... Keep in touch, I am still here. :-) And I will try to get to posting those pictures as soon as I can. And there are LOTS. :-) How fun!

Celita :-)

p.s. When you can, feel free to hop on over and check out my other blog. Click HERE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Asthma is no fun and it's scary... Esme had allergy reactions - eczema and then asthma-like symptoms - since she was about 3 weeks old. Tho i've had her off her allergy meds since December and she's doing great! Hope you stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, so good, though i am still not feeling 100% myself... It seems that, either the weather has to break, or I will have to continue taking treatments. We shall see, we shall see. Thanks for thinking fo me. Hope Esme stays well as well, and that you have the Lord's wisdom to keep her nice and healthy. :-) with many thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear of your asthmatic episode Celita! Lord please touch her body so that this doesn't happen again. We trust in your touch Jesus.

    ReplyDelete