Saturday, March 21, 2009

Calling All Family, Calling All Family!!!

This includes any one of you who are my brothers and sisters in the Lord! I am asking for an immediate call to prayer for our youngest son, Dario. He has been sick for three weeks with different things, he took two different antibiotics, only passed three days without any sign of fever, and woke up again this morning with fever. That is after two weeks worth of antibiotics!!! He is weak, obviously, but the most alarming thing is that he has lost 2 kilos, which is something, though not exactly, like 4 pounds. Now you understand? I will be observing him throughout today and tomorrow to see if he continues to have fever, am taking him off of all meds to see if that is part of the problem, and on Monday will be taking him to his pediatrician where I am sure she will recommend him getting a blood test, and possibly even a chest x-ray. He just had something like RSV this week, and soo.....

We are believing that God can do a miracle in his little body. Join with us in prayer, and may we be testimonies of our most faithful and healing and living God. Amen.

On a side note, we just found out that the technical difficulties that we have continued having with our internet service reaches throughtout, at least all of Italy. Who knew? Huh. Anyhow, and we were told that it should be resolved within the next couple of weeks. Hope that is so. Then I can continue my postings the way I have been hoping to for FAR TOO long. Until next time...

Thinking of you, as I have you in my heart!!! :-)

7 comments:

  1. My prayers are with your son. May he be blessed with a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father I come to you on behalf of little Dario as so many are to ask you for healing in his body. Only you know what this mysterious illness is that continues to cause him fever. We trust in YOU for him complete healing in his body. In JESUS name AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Claudia and Laura, I am blessed to have you in our "where two or more join together"... We serve a wonderful and listening God, so... We wait for His touch. Today seems better, no obvious fever. But he is moody and also obviously not feeling well. so... praise God in the good seasons. Praise God in the difficult seasons. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celita, I will continue to pray for Dario. I hope he is OK as I write this. I'm sorry I didn't check on you sooner. I will write more later when it's not 1230am!

    susan E

    ReplyDelete
  5. CELITA- WE HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR BABY, DARIO. ANY IMPROVEMENT? PLEASE LET US KNOW. I WILL E-MAIL YOU SHORTLY, BUT WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE PRAYING!
    LOVE YA! DARLLA

    ReplyDelete