Thursday, April 9, 2009

Everybody Say, "Praise The Lord!!!"...

We just called in for the results of Dario's blood test yesterday. And... His white blood cell count is down to a normal 8,000... A long way from 60, 000! We are rejoicing and so grateful that the Lord has helped us. We still have to be careful with his interaction with people and sickness as his immune system is shot, and the results came back that he is very low in iron, but... Praise The Lord!!! :-)

Again, thank you to each of you whom have thought about and prayed for us! We felt God's presence, even on some of the toughest days, and we know that He had His hand on the whole situation. What a faithful and wonderful God He is!!!


If you are interested, you can go on over to my papercut and craft blog at http://daysease.blogspot.com/ as I have been adding some newer things.

Have a wonderful day and a blessed Easter. I am so grateful for the sacrifice Jesus made... to suffer and die on the cross and then... to RISE AGAIN!!! He is alive!!! I know it! Hallelujah!

3 comments:

  1. What a glorious day that your son has been healed. I pray for his continued health.
    Tomorrow I will be putting a message on faith on my blog. I hope you will stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Hoping you had a blessed Easter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your comment today reminded me that I never commented on your blog the other day when I read all about Dario and caught up on your life... IM SO GLAD he is doing better, I am sure this has been a crazy season of life and I hope that this weekend is somewhat relaxing... thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog :) I love hearing from you...

    ReplyDelete