Friday, June 19, 2009

Belated April 2009 Miscellaneous Pictures Of Family And Friends...


Here's winking at you, Mamma...








Brothers and friends...








So Mad!








Embraceable You...








Working hard...








Me and 3 of my 5 chickadees... :-)








Comfy pillow?









CHECK OUT THAT BROOM! Hilarious!!! (we rented a building for a church event, and this is one of the brooms they had available with which to sweep. :-)








Friends, C., B, and Baby G.








face art?







3 comments:

  1. all the pics you posted are the best! i love seeing the kids and much they are growing up =) they are just beautiful! and i'm so amazed when i see anthony's nonna at almost 103 years old...God has been so faithful to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them Celita... makes me feel like I experienced the last couple months with you all. Love you, hope you were able to read my LONG LONG email!
    Love,
    Nena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so glad you enjoyed them. It is the best way I can have you see our lives, you know. Sometimes it stinks to be so far away. Claudia, I miss not having your boys for friends for mine. Would love to just sit and laugh with you. You too, Nena. Nena, we miss you and love when you can participate in our days, even like this. Love you both...

    ReplyDelete