Friday, June 19, 2009

June 19, 2009 2nd Round of Miscellaneous Pictures of Family And Friends...


I like ice cream, yes I do. I like ice cream, how about you?







One of my most favorite sleeping pictures- Oh how I will miss this...







Welllll...






Advice from Miranda- Keep your eyes wide open...







Hi, Mamma, can I have a snack? I am hungry.







Going in for the bite...







Yum...







What?







And... there will be days like these...







Another brothers picture...







I am three, and my school-made Pooh Character bowling pins are fun!!!







Why do people think they look like twins???







Dario loves the animals- Blackie the sheep,







And my mother-in-law's chickens...






1 comment:

  1. that picture of dario sleeping is ADORBALE!! and i love the face miranda is making in the one with you...so funny! it's so nice to see your kids...i always enjoy the pics!

    ReplyDelete