Friday, June 19, 2009

June 19, 2009 Miscellaneous Pictures Of Family and Friends...














my niece, my son, and nonna...





My sister-in-law, my two boys, and Nonna...





Nonna Nunziata at 102 1/2 years old...





Sweet brother time...





Great kneepads, Luca!!!





Finally putting together The Flying Dutchman Megablocks ship that Giosaia got last year for his birthday... See, Anthony!!!





Dario's favorite movies- Toy Story 1 & 2 (He gets into the videos and ALWAYS grabs this one, waves it at me, as he holds his Woody toy.)
























Lupo





Co-sleeping only works if you are both ready to sleep, honey...





Bangs need to be behind ear, but oh so cute...





Onion Flowers, so simply pretty, great form, and great for drying for later use in home decor





Peekaboo 1





Peekaboo 2





My brother, J, and his son, N.- AWWWW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment