Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 8, 2009 Welcoming The Newest Addition To The family.

We recently went to Anthony's cousin's house to meet the newest addition to the family. Meet sweet, little M... :-)

And afterwards we stayed to have pizza with M's uncle and aunt and cousins next door. Yum!




Proud Papa Cousin...





The smallest member of the family at this point (In Italy and In USA)...





My sister-in-law and her daughter with our new baby cousin...





I love this feeling!!!! And I miss it...





My Mother-in-law is a great-aunt again...











All of the kids...

















The Two Anthony's (Yes, they are first cousins with the same name, more or less)...





Cousins on the swing (Antonio, S., V., Luca)...





The Italian Flag Cousin (Anthony noticed they were wearing these colors- not planned- and loved the idea of taking this photo this way)... :-)

1 comment:

  1. so nice to see my sweet cousin married and now with his own baby...so beautiful!! please give them my congrats! and that last pic of the cousins with the Italian colors on is great!

    ReplyDelete