Saturday, November 14, 2009

My First Published (Art) Work!!!












It is with great pleasure and much excitement that I announce the coming of a new book called "Exploring the Latest Trends in Mixed Media Arts- Volume 2".

I am excited because... I have one of my creative projects which is being printed in it!!! Yes!!! I am not at liberty at this point to share my project directly with you, but if you check out the book, you will be able to see it. I am one of the "guest artists". :-)

Let me know what you think if you do get a chance to see it! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - that is very cool! But not too surprising - your creations are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, J!!! I love to have you pop in... hope you are well and having a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete