Friday, March 5, 2010

Formerly "The Spices Of Life"!!!







I still have a lot of spice in my life, but... I have officially wracked my brain, even in sleep, to find the perfect (for now) title for this blog.

"The Altar And The Crowing Chickadees"...

First, my real name (Celita is just a nickname...) means "Altar Of Heaven", and on top of that, I am daily having to bring a sacrifice of praise to my Jesus. I want this place to be a haven for me and for you, the reader. Lay down your burden and find rest in Him.

I hope that we will grow in faith, and continue with joy on this journey of trust and surrender to God. It is not always easy, but... It is WORTH IT!!!

Lord, "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to You, my Strength and my Redeemer." (Psalm 19:14)

"The Crowing Chickadees" are my small charges who crow all day long with the force of a rooster, but when it comes down to it, are still my sweet little chicks needing nurturing, training, and much loving care and affection. Oh, how I love them!

So, with that said, I look forward to posting many more things soon.

I AM BACK!! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. celita, love the name and especially how it is so connected to who you are as a person and to your little ones (chicks)...love the new look too very you! i am continuously checking certain blogs and yours is definitely one of them...i enjoy the posts and pics too! love you!

    ReplyDelete