Friday, March 19, 2010

If I Would've...








Have you ever had an "If I would've..." moment? I have plenty. Probably more than I should as many of mine involve my kids. I mean...

Today, as I left the living room downstairs to come upstairs, why wouldn't I have thought to tell my kids, "By the way, none of you had better even consider peeing in your sister's shoe"? Well, maybe, if I had considered it, it would not have happened. (And if you are wondering why it happened... He got mad at his sister and it was the only way he could think of to get back at her. Siblings!)

This same child that did this also made a very vibrant memory for me last summer... I see him chomping away at something as he is playing and ask. "What are you eating?" to which he replies, "An ant." Horrified, I exclaim, "A what? Why?" And, he says, "Because he made me mad."

Do you see what I mean?

If I would've... :-)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha...i'm laughing...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny! and odd - but funny! lol
    thanks for sharing your moment with us!
    Crystal :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was a crazy thing to do, but worth laughing over. :-) if it got a smile out of you... great. :-9

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahaha i would do the same thing only with water and not pee!!! hahahahaha and ewwww an ant? how can an ant make you mad? is that possable they cant talk!
    meme ;)

    ReplyDelete