Friday, March 5, 2010

New Blog Name Ideas...

Okay, so as much as the title of this blog is fitting for my family, I am on the look-out for a new name. Maybe even a new look. What do you think? Any ideas out there? I think I am quitting Facebook to come back here. So much more creative space to be more expressive over here. I feel more "at home" here. So, though I know there are only a few of you who actually read this blog, please feel free to share your ideas.

I need a new revamping project. This is a great place to start, don't you think?

Well, hope you are well. And, I look forward to hearing some ideas soon...


Celita

3 comments:

  1. i can see why you would want to "come back here" or should i say stay here! it is comfortable, like it's your own space in the blog world. i'm sure you check many blogs use some of their ideas and make them your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't quit FB....we can still chat on there as well...i would miss you! jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia, thank you so much for the much neede worded hug!! Yes, that is exactly how it is...

    J, I will not leave PERMANENTLY, but I don't think I will be on as much. It is just so time consuming. For sure, I can't leave completely. I need to keep up on what the girls are up to. I certainly love being in touch with them, too... I know that I can fill in for when I don't get on FB by calling or emailing. Soon...

    Hugs to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete