Saturday, April 24, 2010

Belated February 1-19, 2010 Home Improvements...

Here are the Home Improvements for the month of February 2010. Progress is much further than this. I will keep adding photos in hopes that eventually I will catch up. :-) Enjoy!


February 1













February 2













February 5
























View from the boys' room...


February 16



Moving a tree that was in the way of the construction, but worth rescuing.


February 18































The first floor cement beginnings...






The view from our front door...



















































February 19
















3 comments:

  1. wow that's a lot of cement!!! it's neat to see the construction process compared to the way they do it over here...can't wait to see it finished and i'm sure you can't wait either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to it being completed, but God has helped me to grow in patience more than I ever have before. For sure I am waiting with anticipation for its completion, but I have waited this long, i can wait a bit longer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Think? In 5 or 10 years it will be done!

    ReplyDelete