Saturday, April 24, 2010

Belated February 2010 Random Pictures...

First, Sorry that the pictures are not lined up perfectly. It is complicated lining them up perfectly when there are so many pictures. Enjoy!



On the tale end of the chicken pox, we needed a sick day craft to distract our minds. What better craft than creating paper machier bowls!! They created them, waited a day or two, and then painted them. Such fun! Though extrememly messy... ;-) Worth it!






I have mentioned before how much I love to see rainbows. They remind me of God's faithfulness to keep His promises, and they remind me of HOPE. What pleasure I had when there was not one, but two, on this day. A Double blessing to my heart!! Thank you, Lord! A simple thing that brought joy to my heart...






The second picture of the DOUBLE RAINBOW!!! (one is dark, one is very light, but it is there!)






The last of the chicken pox are healing on Miranda's face...






A Care Bear sighting!!






Dario stacking groceries. Not helping but having fun. hahhahah...






Luca does not look like himself here. He was all swollen and pox covered. He had the worst chicken pox of all of them put together. He invented his "Itchy Dance" which is humorous, and thank God healed okay.







************************************************************************************
The Water Fight In My House...


Do you remember a couple of months ago when I shared about a very wet, water fight that broke out in my kitchen and living room? I had gone upstairs to do something, and when I walked in my third son was in the middle of literally throwing a cup full of water? Miranda and Dario were soaked through with drips of water falling swiftly from their locks, and there was water over 2/3rd's of the floor, on the windows, and even some dripping off of one of the light fixtures. Sigh... This is when I had tried to mop up some of the water with blankets that were on hand, then decided I needed to dress the kids as it was still cold and they did not need to get sick. Funny how the mind can freeze in a chaotic and stressful moment, confused and wondering whether to let the body laugh or cry. I did nothing but my silence was more disconcerting to them than if I had reacted. What a day to remember... hahahah! What a memory that I will certainly remind them of as the get older. :-)






Order has been resumed... Now they are calm and Dry...

************************************************************************************


This is what happens when you chew on a wooden rod that has been painted in tempera paint... hahahah!!






Look at that mischievious gaze! Did I mention that he loves water? Can you tell?






Stacking Blocks!! Oh, Dario enjoys it!


























Success!! All by himself!!













Reading Time!!













Guitar practice...





Luca made an Iron Man replica to hang up...





Wearing Papà's "Newsies" hat...






Wearing Papà's "Newsies" hat. Doesn't it look great?

2 comments:

  1. oh celita your children are a hoot!! i know in the moment it's not funny but it's so great that you have enough strength to go and get your camera and make a memory out of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a crazy day that was, but you are right... there comes a point when you can laugh about it. These are the moments that add huge amounts of spice to our lives. and memories that last such a long time. I have tried to capture the crazy moments for me to remember, and to share with others. They are so fun and flabbergasting!! hahahahah!!

    ReplyDelete