Friday, April 2, 2010

Today's Google Suprise...









Oh, here is a fun surprise that I am overly excited about…

Today is the 205th anniversary of the birth of Hans Christian Anderson. The home page of Google has a really fun image surrounding its name, but what really got me, and, mind you, I noticed as I am too curious… at the bottom right of the Google decorative image is a pretty arrow. Click and a different image will appear. Click again and again and again, and different images from different stories will appear. It seems that there are five of them, and on the sixth click, it will take you to an actual Google page. HOW COOL !! Again, way too excited!! Go see!!!

Here are two of the examples!! Pretty!


Celita :-)

1 comment:

  1. Funny you should mention that. I was wondering what was up with the home page. Cool!

    ReplyDelete