Tuesday, May 18, 2010

April 2010 Random Kid Pictures...


Sunday school lessons and coloring...




*************************************************************************************
One of those days when mischievious little fingers are working hard and fast. And mamma only found out days after...

Such a good helper, right? He is doing what mamma asked him, right? Hm... That may just be a cover-up for being mischievious. And, if mamma nor papĂ  have the camera, then who does? hm... something is up.


Maybe I should have named him Alvin... sigh... Always climbing, always getting into things. What a stinker, and my sweet little boy. :-)


Culpril number 1...


While mom is upstairs, the culprits will play...


Giosaia, I now know that you were one of the culprits. It is written in your eyes. hahah...

**********************************************************************************
Again... These are Luca's pictures. Sneaky bugger, got my camera and had a hay-day a couple of times. This is just one of those times, but tell me... Do you think I have a budding photographer here or what? I never showed him how to use those special buttons. Heh, I learned about them gradually, while he just picked up the camera and went at it. I think with some lessons on keeping his finger out of the flash, he could be a 6 year old pro. :-)













***********************************************************************************

There is my littlest man!! He also is liking dinosaurs now!


I have been told that he looks just like me. What do you think?


Me and my two youngest...


Dario has just woken up from his nap. In an effort to not have any mishaps caused by his intrusion of his diaper, I have found that it frustrates him to have his onesie buttoned from the outside. Hence the new fad. And, he loves his cowboy hat, especially when watching his favorite movies, Toy Story 1 and 2. :-)(Uncle Joshua, take a look at those shoes! Remember them? They have gone through all of them!)


Luca and his punky hair!


Just had to show you Miranda's girly pose. Where did she learn that? hahaha...


Miranda posing after mamma did her hair. Her first ever double french-braids. Oh! She was so pleased!


The back of Miranda's double french-braided head... Her first ever, and she loved them!


The Lone Ranger has returned!! Antonio put this get-up together by himself. Great Job!


Mamma, take a picture! and guess what! They posed themselves!!! Hand-holding and all!


Thank you, Miss Kathy, for this idea. Luca had a fun time making letters out of kitchen utensils.

1 comment: