Friday, September 10, 2010

Just A Very Belated Mini Update...

I have so much to catch up on... I apologize for not being on often. A lot going on. I really tried to focus on keeping the kids busy over the summer. With school now around the corner, we are trying to get back into the hang of things after our recent family vacation, while also preparing for that. We currently have my parents visiting, which is a pleasure. I hope to have more pictures soon. Please pray for us as we enter this new school year. I am personally not prepared for it.

Oh, and, on a side note, I have just begun doing some book reviews on my crafty and creative blog. Please go and see what I have been up to when you have a chance. I have several papercuts yet to post. Hope you will bear with me.

Hoping you are well... Celita

"... cast all your cares on the Lord, for He cares for you." Just been on my heart today. May it bless your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment