Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rescue Me...


Titled “Rescue Me based on Psalm 144:7” which says, “Stretch out Your hand from above; Rescue me and deliver me out of great waters…”

Not too long ago, after a few days of intense trial and challenge, I was feeling just DONE. I lay on the sofa and willed myself into a dark and not supremely restful nap. But before I dozed off, I had a vision in my head of THIS. My trials were swirling me and threatening to overwhelm and overpower me, and my soul was crying out for His hand to rescue me. When I made this I had not found the verse yet. When I did, it fit JUST PERFECTLY. I hope it blesses you as it has me. He is there, always there, never leaving or forsaking. Trust Him to hear you, see you, know you. And, may you sense His presence even in the darkest moments. When you feel the most DONE may you see His hand work and move in the most remarkable ways. He is able, nothing is impossible with Him. He cares, lean on Him.

Broken and blessed,

Celita :-)

To see other papercuts that I have done, please click HERE...

No comments:

Post a Comment