Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Romans 15:13...


Titled: Romans 15:13 (Which says... "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." ... FROM MAY 2008


Seeing as how I am coming to realize that challenges have been hurting many people I know, I thought I would pass along another papercut I did back in 2008. This image is how I felt then, and how I have felt many times since then… but I KNOW that I KNOW that I KNOW that Jesus has been there all along. He is our strength, our joy, our praise, our hope, our faithful GOD and FATHER. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him; and He will direct your paths.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)

My papercut images can be found at http://daysease.blogspot.com/ I would love to hear if (and, if you like, how) they have ministered to you or others, as that brings encouragement to my heart as well. What a lovely cycle of praise and testimonies!!! Blessings…


Clinging and fully convinced of the goodness of the Lord no matter what,

Celita

No comments:

Post a Comment