Monday, December 26, 2011

Say, "YES!"...

Hello, All... I have been meaning to come back to write a holiday post for many days now. While mine isn't quite ready for publishing or sharing, I did recieve a post from the blog of a friend of mine that has been sitting in my heart and stewing with joy and hope for the season. My mind and heart have been chewing her words of wisdom and digesting the truth of it, and even my husband said it was a very "nice" post. Simple words, but meaningful from a man who is not into blogs or blog posts.

Here is the post that Laura wrote for her sister's blog, Gitzengirl: Choose Joy. As I have mentioned before, Sara (AKA Gitzengirl) went to be with Jesus this year, but, in spite of that, it seems that her words and message are still carrying on and over into our hearts.

I miss you, Sara, but am so grateful that there is record of what God worked into your heart while you were still with us.

Blessings to the family of Sara during this Christmas season, and happy and healthy New Year to you all. May God "bless you... keep you... make His face shine upon you... be gracious to you... and give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

In Laura's and Sara's Words, read below. Please click the link and BE BLESSED!!!


Thanks for saying "yes," Sara!

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear friend,
    I just wanted to come by and tell you that I did a Faith post today. Please come by and see it when you get a chance. I think you will like it. Have a lovely week, and I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. She seems very special to you.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete